• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Inspire people I come bearing gifts!!!

The day Andrea posted the text about the 1000 rollover minutes I sent a text from my phone and my wife's phone. Recieved confirmation from both texts. Last night I noticed we had a 1000 more rollover minutes. I wonder if we will get a 1000 more or because we are on a family plan that is all. Either way is ok. Thanks for the heads up Andrea.
Same here I just checked and I picked up 1000 rollover minutes on my account as well ;)

Upvote 0
Just received a notification that my AT&T bill was ready for viewing, and sadly my 1000 free rollover minutes are no where to be found, gone, vanished - I guess the 1000 minutes were only for 1 billing cycle?
Anyone else loose their 1000 free rollover minutes after getting them?

i received a text message that they were added on yesterday and i looked and there they were so im thinking it takes at least a billing cycle

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones