• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help installing new sd card

Very easy to do this. Just attach your USB cord to your phone, turn on USB Mass Storage. Copy and past the files to your computer, put your new SD card in, plug in the cord and turn on the USB Mass Storage again and copy and paste the files from the computer back onto the new SD card. It's that simple. Adding a bigger SD card to your phone is really the only way to increase the storage capacity of your N1. Unless you have lots of music or photos stored on your card, you really don't need to shell out big bucks to get a really big card. I have an 8MB card and have lots of storage space left over even though I have lots of music and photos stored on my card. But for those running 2.2 or 2.3, the ability to put apps on the SD card is a nice option. I'm running 2.3 on my N1 and have over 80 apps on my phone, most on my SD card. Prior to being able to put them on my SD card I couldn't put more than 50 on my phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones