• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TheRealKTFO

Aug 18, 2011
is everything!
Anyone else having this problem with the "Insufficient Storage" nag popping up, even with a lot of mbs left? Any idea how to fix this issue?

Rooted Ring on 4.1.2
Kernel Version 3.4.0-1382747

I cannot update any apps at all.

I'm about to turn this phone into a skipping rock across my local stream. It's so aggravating.

TIA...

Anyone else having this problem with the "Insufficient Storage" nag popping up, even with a lot of mbs left? Any idea how to fix this issue?

Rooted Ring on 4.1.2
Kernel Version 3.4.0-1382747

I cannot update any apps at all.

I'm about to turn this phone into a skipping rock across my local stream. It's so aggravating.

TIA...
Hello,
No I'm not having that problem. Have you tried going into the settings than system update than update firmware, wait for message than hit update Samsung software, tab each one tbe google play & the other, tab the update than pull battery, replacing battery & rebooting hopefully your android updates but If not try a hard reset. Hope this helps you!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones