• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Spell check on AOKP?

I don't know why Samsung haven't included it in TW, I think it's a brilliant addition!

Its actually not an addition, but a subtraction!:eek: Its in stock AOSP, but samsung took it out.

It bugs me soo much! My typing is horrid without it :rofl:

Funky, Have you tried a simply cache/dalvik cache yet?

If so, try doing a nandroid, and doing a FULL wipe and reflash to see if that solves it. If it doesnt, restore your nandroid and no harm no foul ;)

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Thanks bro yeah im gona have to do a full wipe. Its just such a pita waiting for my apps to restore lol but i do really miss the feature. Im the clever one in our marriage but my wife is the better speller and im sick of letting her be the smartass because i have to ask her how to spell things. What makes it worse is that she sometimes checks the spelling using her BLACKBERRY CURVE! :banghead::banghead: :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones