• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi everyone...got this site while Googeling how to root my Sensation XE...great place to be and I am glad I found it. Rooted my Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G about a month ago and still having great fun experimenting with apps requiring root access.

Still a newbie but learning. Trying out other ROMs will be the next logical step for me....if I ever get stuck, hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks everyone for having me. Take care.

Upvote 0
Just introducing myself... Got sucked into this forum by my GF NoNameFace who wanted me to participate with her in the Song Association thread in the Forum Games area.

I just have a crummy HTC Droid Eris, but it's adequate for my needs so no real complaints (well other than that it won't play Angry Birds very well).

Having a "crummy" HTC Droid you are better off than a lot of people who don't have an android phone my friend....:D

Upvote 0
Just introducing myself... Got sucked into this forum by my GF NoNameFace who wanted me to participate with her in the Song Association thread in the Forum Games area.

I just have a crummy HTC Droid Eris, but it's adequate for my needs so no real complaints (well other than that it won't play Angry Birds very well).
Welcome to Android Forums. Thanks for joining the ranks!

If you need any assistance, feel free to give one of us Guides a shout. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones