• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Introdeuce Material Date Picker with support 2 Languagies :)

Aug 26, 2018
t.me
Hello .;)

2efc112d4ae0c16ad349ce2bfb70200b259d60ad.png

Without any preamble, see the preview of this librery : Material Calendar

I am so glad that I could take the time to update this library !

This library is named Persian DatePicker. There are two great features:

Can you make a calendar! Very simple. A stylish and clean ViewPager is embedded so that the user can go to the calendar and select :) (see more information on the GitHub page)
You can display the calendar in the form of a Material Dialog and novitiate in different years. (See more information on the GitHab page)
That was brief and helpful :) I accept. Have fun with your own. In the meantime, if you feel low, feel free to update and update it instantly :)

Good luck as always.

New update: (v-2.0.0):cool::cool:

Github Library Library: Material Calendar

Well, good news, it finally helped me and I could have a pretty cool update on this library. Changes were based on the comments and feedback from my friends, and a little bit of my silence :))

Better to have a review :) .....

change list :

1) Added the ability to close the dialog box after the user chooses the date :)

2) Added attractive downloads when opening and closing the calendar dialog :)

3) Minor bugs fix :))) and clean up the library (decrease volume compared to previous version)

Upvote 0
The library was placed in the Jcenter repository !! :thinking:

Link library at Bintray: Link

I do not know if you know or not. But if you have trouble linking the library through Jitpack :( (Just to understand the problem of the issue page: JitPack Issues)

I apologize to friends who can not use the library.

Now use it safely:)

Hardcore !!! The library has been updated and new features added, and I've been pushing the GitHub too. But for the moment, I did not have to update my documentation: D

I'll update this document a few days later and let me know again here

You are lucky :)

Upvote 0
Version 2.2.5

Github Library Library: Material Calendar

Link library at Bintray: Link

:cool::cool: Support 2 Lanuagies : English And Persian !!

2efc112d4ae0c16ad349ce2bfb70200b259d60ad.png

14391e95e93f62803a290b3a5a24e89617049d05.png

By the insistence of friends, the Latin version was added to the library - the library will change its language into Persian and English based on the current language of the user's machine, and there is no need for overtime from our side. ☺

Other changes were also made to improve the design, and were updated in the jcenter repository

Screenshots updated on GitHub

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones