• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iPhone 5 will be include Sprint

Will you switch?

• HECK YA

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • HECK NO

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

themartyred

Mar 21, 2011
iPhone 5 will be included on Sprint

According to the WSJ (wall st..... bah!), Sprint has an agreement to offer the iPhone 5.

Will you switch? I believe I will. So tired of the delay and lock ups in this phone. My iPhone friends, despite having less control, don't have problems with their phones that make them want to throw their phones in a river! :cool:

[TheAndroid];3133457 said:
No thanks, Nexus Prime will probably be my next phone unless something with a keyboard better than the Shift, and running Android is released.

Hey, TheAndroid! Good to see ya. Yeah, there will be better phones than this mess we all have, on Android, that's for sure. I will see what's out in a few weeks, but I'm 2/3 sure I'll get the iPhone 4/5. The price may scare me off, however. As there's some sweet Android phones, or will be shortly, that will be cheaper for sure. :)

Upvote 0
Hey, TheAndroid! Good to see ya. Yeah, there will be better phones than this mess we all have, on Android, that's for sure. I will see what's out in a few weeks, but I'm 2/3 sure I'll get the iPhone 4/5. The price may scare me off, however. As there's some sweet Android phones, or will be shortly, that will be cheaper for sure. :)

Well remember the Epic Touch would be a pretty good choice as well. In fact I didn't think I would be this impressed with something from Samsung but after playing with this phone, I really would enjoy having it. :) By the time I have the cash to get it though I think the Prime will be out and I'll really have a hard time choosing a phone unless one has a very clear and distinct advantage over the other.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones