• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is 2 megabits possible on vm?

Highest I've ever gotten was 3.1mb/s at like 2am. Never got that high again I usually see a high point of 2.2mb/s at night. During the day I see about 300kb/s to 700kb/s. I still prefer my wifi though I get 26mb/s all day and night

I'm also in PA about 2hours east of Ziggy

Yea I notice that at night too! Lol its weird :p.

Wouldn't that be something if we ran into each other lmao!

Reactions: Mobstergunz
Upvote 0
Every time I do a speed test I get between 1kB/s and 100kB/s. I'm in Iowa City, Iowa. It makes me wonder if virgin is worth it. I do feel like the speed test is inaccurate, though. i did one earlier, got 31.1 kB/s down and 84.3 kB/s up, but this was after I was streaming a few high quality Youtube videos without any buffering, which I don't really think is very doable with a down speed that slow.

Upvote 0
Every time I do a speed test I get between 1kB/s and 100kB/s. I'm in Iowa City, Iowa. It makes me wonder if virgin is worth it. I do feel like the speed test is inaccurate, though. i did one earlier, got 31.1 kB/s down and 84.3 kB/s up, but this was after I was streaming a few high quality Youtube videos without any buffering, which I don't really think is very doable with a down speed that slow.

Yea... That doesn't seem right. I could hardly view webpages with my speeds like that let alone watch HQ videos.

Upvote 0
29wl4za.jpg

No problems here in Omaha, NE.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones