• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is it really worthed....

to root my Ascend? Because I see you guys talking abut how great your phone runs now and all that but at the same time doesnt doing anything like to your phone void the warranty??? But I'm really tempted to give it a try I just dont wanna end up with a brick just cause I decided to try something that worked 99.99% for everyone else and I end up being 0.1% that failed :thinking:

rooting with z4 works everytime in my experience. being able to delete the metro junk will also give you a nice spped increase and better battery. also you can remove/change the boot sound and animation. mine was "drooooid" with an android peeing on an apple.

yeah cause there are apps on my phone that came preloaded that i dont even bother with so how would i go about using that "z4"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones