• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is the G1 Supported by Alpine bluetooth KCE-400BT

I am looking at getting the KCE-400BT for my alpine stereo. It will allow the calls to be played through the deck. It doesn't list the g1 on the compatibility list and am curious if anyone knows. Thanks let me know.

We dont have Stereo BT yet but it should be in the next update that is suppose to be sometime in April ...

Upvote 0
I am looking at getting the KCE-400BT for my alpine stereo. It will allow the calls to be played through the deck. It doesn't list the g1 on the compatibility list and am curious if anyone knows. Thanks let me know.

Hey... even i'm planning to get the KCE 400BT, but a little unsure if it works with the G1. It's not mentioned on the compatibility list of this device, or any other BT device. Any help on this device or any other BT device would be of great help. Please let me know if you're using any BT device with the G1. Thanks Sid

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones