• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is this thing on?

Did you have any trouble registering with your hotmail account?

• None at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Received mail with delay

• Didn't even bother using my hotmail account

• Total voters
Hello,

I'm Dulce, I've been reading the forums and found good information about my android and helped me solve issues like battery life, or even found great apps thanks to it.

I still have 1.5 android version on my Spica, waiting -not so- patiently for the 2.1 update in Spain...

I originally registered with my hotmail account but looks like microsoft doesn't like to communicate :thinking:

Anyway, hello all!!

Hello,

I'm Dulce, I've been reading the forums and found good information about my android and helped me solve issues like battery life, or even found great apps thanks to it.

I still have 1.5 android version on my Spica, waiting -not so- patiently for the 2.1 update in Spain...

I originally registered with my hotmail account but looks like microsoft doesn't like to communicate :thinking:

Anyway, hello all!!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones