• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issue of my SGS2 answering calls while in my pocket!

Thanks XplosiV, my problem with that is that I'm in and out of my car a lot and I have a nice cradle for the SGS2 that will not work if it's in any kind of case or cover :~(

But is that what everybody does?

I guess is depends on the kind of pants you wear - with tight pants the slide motion is probably not as easy to replicate as when walking in loose ones.

I've searched a couple of apps where you can nominate different buttons to answer the phone, but they are in addition to the slide. I thought I got lucky with one app, EZAnswer, but after mucking around with all the options, still have to have a screen button of some sort.

Upvote 0
Thanks a lot!
I will try to avoid the belt mounted case (to avoid the geek utility belt look ;)) if at all possible, but I can see that at the moment, it is the only valid solution. I will hold off until somebody comes up with an app that works to kill off the slide.

Well in my opinion : is a crime to carry this phone without the casing. Sooner or latter its going to be scratched, well maybe not the screen becouse of the monkey glass tech, but the back, sides and everything else is going to look like shit. I i know this very well, my last phone looks like 3/10. Also, the biggest problem you could scarth the camera covering glass, making bad photo quality. :hmpf:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones