• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Issues restoring contacts with titanium...

Idunno

Android Enthusiast
Dec 2, 2010
SoCal
Has anyone had issues restoring contacts with titanium?

My issue is it restores a select few contacts and none of the other ones. I even backed up contacts twice just to be sure, and even after multiple restores/resets only 14 out of 200+ contacts show up.

How can I make it work, or is it an issue with liberty?

Has anyone had issues restoring contacts with titanium?

My issue is it restores a select few contacts and none of the other ones. I even backed up contacts twice just to be sure, and even after multiple restores/resets only 14 out of 200+ contacts show up.

How can I make it work, or is it an issue with liberty?

Your contacts should restore once you sign in to your google account .....go to settings>accounts and make sure sync is on for your google account in all 3 options

Reactions: Idunno
Upvote 0
I've had my Gmail account synced and a lot of my existing Gmail contacts came over to my phone. But on the flip side of this, I haven't noticed the phone numbers I have in my phone go into my Gmail account. If I log into my Gmail account on my PC, I can't find where they are stored. Even contacts that I already had in Gmail from sending them emails and such.... they don't have a phone number now listed. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones