• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Istalled Media Hub...Kept Getting Error and Files Never Played

DavDroid

Oct 28, 2010
Hello,

I wanted to get Media Hub to work, so I searched the web and found out that an update for Media Hub was released for a different phone, but not for the Samsung Vibrant. I really wanted Media Hub to work with my phone, so I did some further searching and found a place where to download the Media Hub .apk file. I installed AppInstaller, clicked on it, selected the Media Hub .apk file to install and everything seemed fine. I am not rooted so I do not know if that would make a difference.

I went to download some movies/t.v. shows, but every time I click for it to download a huge pop up would appear with some error. I would close the pop up and have to resume the download, then the pop up came back. Any ideas what was causing that? Also, none of the files I downloaded played with my Samsung Vibrant. Do you think there is any way of getting my money back?

Thank you for your help!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones