• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jango apk file

heshanj

Android Expert
Jun 7, 2011
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
hello everyone, i hope this is the right place to post this..

im looking to find the jango radio apk.. coz on the market, it says its not available or compatible with my device.. and i cant find it on my phone when i search the market. i downloaded the apk some time back, but i stupidly removed it for the update, before actually finding the apk.. i dont know why i cant find it any more.. anyone can help? the newest version is 2.1.0 but the one i had, 2.0.7 is fine too

yes i have, it says my device is incompatible (my country is not supported?) something like that.
it has happened for many other apps (skype, google earth, etc) but i just google for the apk and i can find a download to the apk. for jango, every result in my search leads me to the market, which is no good. and the first result is this very thread. lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones