• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

jellybean being pushed to gsm nexus starting now (link)

Congrats GSM owners, enjoy the Jelly Bean goodness! Hopefully the update for Big Red isn't too far behind, they've certainly made some good steps forward in the past couple days.

Wouldn't it be great if Verizon surprised us and was on top of this quickly? That would go a long way towards making up for all of their previous delay bologna in my book. Either way, I'm excited for my Nexus to feel like new again.

Upvote 0
Wouldn't it be great if Verizon surprised us and was on top of this quickly? That would go a long way towards making up for all of their previous delay bologna in my book. Either way, I'm excited for my Nexus to feel like new again.

It could be worse. In Canada I don't think any of the carriers have (or will) ever roll out 4.0.2, much less JB.

Upvote 0
They probably meant that GSM owners will get it "over the next several days."

I doubt they meant "mogelijk will get the update first."

I'm sure they didn't mean that mogelijk would get it first, since mogelijk still hasn't gotten it. Instead I fear I'll be last and wonder does "several days" mean maybe 3 days or 13 days, something in between, or even something longer? "Several days" is very vague.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones