1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Just a few quick questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by huntsman84, Feb 15, 2010.

1. huntsman84

huntsman84 Member

Feb 3, 2010
    1 - Any good apps for controlling Windows 7 media center? Something like VLCmote, that one works well.

2 - Any way to delete "remembered" words? For example, when I text people and I type "You?" it always defaults to "Yiy?" instead. It's really annoying!

3 - Is Better Keyboard any good? I love the default qwerty keyboard, but I have a few minor problems with it. The spacebar isn't big enough, I often accidentally hit the period button, for example. Just basically want one that's the same as the default but with a larger spacebar.

Advertisement

2. walkinhotdog

walkinhotdog Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    USA
    Well i have no clue about the first two. I dont think there is a way to delete remembered words, although i would like to know as well. I tried better keyboard and it doesnt seem any better than the default, its about the same to me. I have the same exact problem with the spacebar, i would be able to type so much faster if i didnt keep pressing period instead.

3. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Norfolk, UK
    2. menu>settings>applications>manage applications>touch input>clear data...this will delete all your added words not sure if it deletes the rest as well , cannot delete individual words which is annoying though.

4. huntsman84

huntsman84 Member

Feb 3, 2010
    crap. thats annoying. sometimes i accidentally type a period, go back to delete that period then hit space, and it saved some randomly incorrectly typed word that i obviously didnt want to save...:mad:

5. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Norfolk, UK
    Maybe with the update it will be rectified...might as well wait till then anyway as you will have to wipe the phone and start again :D

6. RichmondAtty

RichmondAtty New Member

Jan 26, 2011
    For how to delete specific words in the User Dictionary, I suggest Settings>Language & Keyboard>Touch Input>User Dictionary. Then press the word that you want to delete, and then OK.

Tags: