• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help just another moment?

Tmose04

Oct 27, 2010
Northern indiana
When I got this phone I thought it was dominant because I had previously owned a moment but now I'm starting to seee just as many bugs that the moment encountered. For example I just ran homerun battle and it can't even play it the screen just glitches like crzy. At least my moment could handle that! There is lag between everything I do. For example its still catching up to what I'm typing right now. sure hope 2.2 fixes this!

When I got this phone I thought it was dominant because I had previously owned a moment but now I'm starting to seee just as many bugs that the moment encountered. For example I just ran homerun battle and it can't even play it the screen just glitches like crzy. At least my moment could handle that! There is lag between everything I do. For example its still catching up to what I'm typing right now. sure hope 2.2 fixes this!

I have read many posts that say if you upgrade the software and give it a few hours the lag will go away significantly.

Upvote 0
I spoke with sprint today and asked about the "software" update. They said there is in fact an update to the phone that is not related to Android OS. I assume that this is the update that most are saying will decrease the lag significantly amoungst other things that this update does. Click on link to go directly to sprint website where this is.

Support - Article

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones