• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

just excited!!!

True, but only for a short while. This section of the forum is "dead" compared to a couple of weeks ago, as there's only so much speculation you can do with little to no new information coming out.

Which is why I am expecting some more official information to be coming soon. Plenty of companies do this. This isn't a new marketing tactic at all.

Upvote 0
Extremely excited for this phone as well. Actually hoping Sprint will somehow get this to be their next world phone (a la Touch Pro2). Not sure if this was brought up already or not but QualComm does make chips that do both CDMA and GSM so I think it is plausible. Especially with Verizon stating that Apple's next iPhone (whatever) will be a world phone. Knowing that the EVO 3D is going to be in Europe and have a GSM version, if they can get it this version to be a world phone, it'd be awesome, way beyond just sealing the deal.

Upvote 0
Looks like the sensation is releasing on june 8th. I hope EVO 3D launches before that.

To make my decision easier, i promised myself whichever of the two comes first i'll buy that.

I would prefect the EVO 3D but i don't think i will be able to resist a dual core HTC smartphone for longer than a few days (been waiting for a year).

Upvote 0
Looks like the sensation is releasing on june 8th. I hope EVO 3D launches before that.

To make my decision easier, i promised myself whichever of the two comes first i'll buy that.

I would prefect the EVO 3D but i don't think i will be able to resist a dual core HTC smartphone for longer than a few days (been waiting for a year).

Prefect? Are you Harry Potter?

3D > Sensation. Oh and just to let everyone know, I do know when it is going to be released.

Summer 2011

Upvote 0
They didn't delay the Evo or the Shift, they won't delay this one.

We're on Sprint, we don't cowtow to the iPhone schedule, and this is HTC, not Samsung. ;)

Eh you never know. Things can go wrong right down to the supplier level. Not saying they will delay it, but they would probably rather not announce a launch date until they are DAMN sure they are going to be able to hit the mark. JMO.

Upvote 0
Prefect? Are you Harry Potter?

3D > Sensation. Oh and just to let everyone know, I do know when it is going to be released.

Summer 2011

No spelling fascism, please, except when VERY clear it's joking, mmmk?

And if somebuddy doesn't care about 3D, then doesn't (E3D - 3D) = Sensation?

Eh you never know. Things can go wrong right down to the supplier level. Not saying they will delay it, but they would probably rather not announce a launch date until they are DAMN sure they are going to be able to hit the mark. JMO.

True, but few devices are taking the hit we expected due to the Japanese tragedy, so, you're dead right, never say never, but it's not their M.O. so far.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones