1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Just introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by butterscotchdr, Jan 7, 2012.

1. butterscotchdr

Hello, I'm a grandmother of 6, 51 yrs young and have been "computering" since 1997. I've recently acquired a Pandigital black tablet with android 1.5. cuz it was affordable. I hope to one day purchase a higher o.s.-type tablet, but for now I'm happy with this. Just glad to be wireless again (my laptop died about a year ago). Reading books and checking on my grandchildren on facebook is about all I've done so far. My nephew did take it home and tried to upgrade to a newer android, but couldn't. (I told him I'd read quite a bit about this particular tablet and so far no hope for upgrading was found, but he wanted to help his old aunt out so I let him).. He's a sweetheart. Brought it back to me with everything backed up on the sd card, so I didn't lose any of my books. Anyhowdywho, Hello everyone, hope to learn much from you all.

alostpacket likes this.
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.
    It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to click Android- Phones - Or click [B]Android-Tablets[/B]. From there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.
    There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks

3. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch!

Welcome to AF butterscotchdr!

You can find out all you want to know about your tablet over here Pandigital Novel 7 - Android Forums. Just be careful, these things are addictive!:D

4. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande?

I just wanted to say that's a great word :D

Also welcome to the forums! :)

5. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Welcome to AF - thanks for signing up!

Hope you find this place useful!!

6. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Welcome to Android Forums!