• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just ordered My Galaxy S2

Ordering mine this week as well Shin, so know I'll be here to test for you as always! Have been reading over here for a few weeks now. Great to see some friends from the OG Warp forum here, like SE2, making things easier for us 'newbs'. Can't wait for this phone. Love my warp but it's time to upgrade!

Upvote 0
Man i say check out the roms b4 you choose which one to pursue. I personally find cm10 or aokp by them selves to be quite boring. When you check out ROMs like PAC man that that the features from all of the big ROMs thrown in to one ROM you'll know why i say that.

Cm is just boring and not very customizable. And aokp doesn't compete with the ROMs that have all they're features and then some.

I would suggest trying them out finding all of your favorite things and trying to combine them all into an ultimate ROM.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones