• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Just want to say Thanks to Mikestoney

well i just want to thank mikey for a different reason. you have been awesome helping out in the evo forums. and there are so many people who owes you a great big THANK YOU.

so.............
THANK YOU
I agree and want to add a thank you for the support to the community that you give.
I had intended to add that to the OP but I got busy and had to cut short my post.

Upvote 0
MOs def. The amount of time you both must take out of your day to help across mulitple threads is pretty impressive!! Hats off to you both ocn and Mikestony

hatsoff.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks alot guys! :eek: Being a part of this AF community is fun, and I have learned SO much from all you guys and still learning.:hello: Just trying to pay it forward as much as I can, as we all like to do here.
And a big kudos to all of you and many others for keeping this forum alive as the OG Evo will eventually die off as phones tend to do. I like to interact with people like this, and it gets addicting!:cheers:

@new optimus, glad you like the battery....no problems with mine and it's just enough (and then some) to last me from morning to night without extra bulk:)

Upvote 0
I would also like to take a moment to thank ocnbrze as he too is a great asset to this community.
I am fairly sure Mike wont mind adding this to this thread rather then starting a new one.
Don't mind one bit!!:D After all, if there was one person I had to pick from all others that has put forth so much time and effort over here in this forum, it would be ocn. I mean, take a look at all the guides, stickies and help offered and you see his name! I personally have him to thank for most of my knowledge on this phone and rooting/troubleshooting. Not to mention a great mentor on how to help others!

Let's all get together for a drink sometime!:party:

Upvote 0
Don't mind one bit!!:D After all, if there was one person I had to pick from all others that has put forth so much time and effort over here in this forum, it would be ocn. I mean, take a look at all the guides, stickies and help offered and you see his name! I personally have him to thank for most of my knowledge on this phone and rooting/troubleshooting. Not to mention a great mentor on how to help others!

Let's all get together for a drink sometime!:party:

:beerglass::cheers::beerglass::cheers::beer:

Reactions: dustwun77
Upvote 0
Reactions: tube517 and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones