• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

KAEYO - universal price tracker

eugene01

Lurker
Nov 6, 2017
Hi, guys!

I would like to introduce you KAEYO - Universal price tracker.
KAEYO helps you to save money and time by storing and tracking the price changes of items you desire almost on all shopping websites including the most popular like Amazon, Wallmart, Ikea, Best Buy, Ebay, etc.

KAEYO supports the following features:

- Item's price tracking almost on all shopping websites.
- Integrated browser.
- Price automatic monitoring.
- Price change alerts.
- Target price feature. You will get a notification only when the current item price drops to or below the target price.
- Price change history.
- Flexible and wide application's settings.

I have noticed that nowadays prices in shopping sites are changing very often during a short time. If you want to buy item when its price is the most adequate you need to spend a lot of time to track its price.
I developed this application for myself to track items in various sites for money saving purposes. As time goes, I developed this application as fully functioning tool that helps to save a lot of money and time too. So I decided to publish it in Google play and make it public.

Free version shows advertisements an you are limited only to two items to track in simultaneously. Buying this application you will help me to get financing for my new projects, but also unlocking will allow you to track as many items you want and all advertisements will be turned off.

Please rate this application with good mark in case you find it useful. There is no team with programmers and managers, but just me working my best.

Feel free to try. I would appreciate you reviews and suggestions. THANKS IN ADVANCE!:)
Find KAEYO in google play by "KAEYO - Universal price tracker"

Attachments

• featue.png
    featue.png
    103 KB · Views: 197
  • Screenshot_1509455148.png
    Screenshot_1509455148.png
    622.5 KB · Views: 188
  • screenshot_1509446184.png
    screenshot_1509446184.png
    841 KB · Views: 169
  • screenshot_1509446190.png
    screenshot_1509446190.png
    825.3 KB · Views: 173
  • screenshot_1509446207.png
    screenshot_1509446207.png
    596.6 KB · Views: 171
  • Screenshot_1509692554.png
    Screenshot_1509692554.png
    617.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones