• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root KangeradeX theme Fission2.+ (questions/thoughts)

Unfortunately my wife has the progressive version (no treatment), has plaque in her brain, cervical and thoracic spine and already has leg weakness and difficulty with stairs. I think we'll be making some life-changing decisions by next spring since we have a 2-story townhouse and quitting her stressful job will be a major hardship. I thought her RA/osteoporosis/Reynauds was bad enough. Sorry to hear your dad had MS. So much for the normal father/son activities.

Thanks for the offer, but swapping a few images is easy. There's plenty of colorful ones to keep me busy for awhile (and the wife likes blue). :D

Upvote 0
Unfortunately my wife has the progressive version (no treatment), has plaque in her brain, cervical and thoracic spine and already has leg weakness and difficulty with stairs. I think we'll be making some life-changing decisions by next spring since we have a 2-story townhouse and quitting her stressful job will be a major hardship. I thought her RA/osteoporosis/Reynauds was bad enough. Sorry to hear your dad had MS. So much for the normal father/son activities.

Thanks for the offer, but swapping a few images is easy. There's plenty of colorful ones to keep me busy for awhile (and the wife likes blue). :D
Man....I hate to hear all that.
I wish you guys the best.
Thats all a person can do is the best they can anyway....:(.
--------------------
yeah there are a bunch of colors to mess with....i thought about making one that goes between different colors as it downloads or does whatever....showing a red arrow then to blue or something....lol....:)

Reactions: colchiro
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones