• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Kenny the porting mercenary

I wonder if it would be able to boot on the elite but I doubt it

I wouldn't even know where to start with it. But this got me back on an ubuntu touch kick. If we had cm 10.1 i'd try

Just a heads up, my charger stopped charging, the laptop works plugged in and the battery doesn't deplete but it's stuck in like extreme power save mode and I can't hardly do anything. Websites (if they do load) take about 15 min and doing anything rom related freezes the laptop.

Upvote 0
the img is the one i replaced on bean.1.apk.. bean.1.5.apk is the decompiled n compiled apk

Attachments

• status_bar_close_on.9.png
    status_bar_close_on.9.png
    243 bytes · Views: 107
  • com.driffex.theme.jelly_bean.1.apk
    61.1 KB · Views: 65
  • com.driffex.theme.jelly_bean.1.5.apk
    61.1 KB · Views: 75
Upvote 0
In case anyone is wondering, I'm building my first rom from source for the S3 when I'm done I'll be continuing some work on the elite, including porting the rom i'm building.

I just earned dev status on android file host, all my stuff will be transferred there, here is the link to my elite folder

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=12182

i'll add it to my sig for reference

mamy3u6a.jpg

Reactions: callmeshulah
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones