1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Kernel][AOSP] Imoseyon LeanKernel 5.0.3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scotty85, Sep 5, 2011.

1. scotty85

scotty85 Extreme Android User

trapperjohn, Thats and ahoogst like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

I'd suggest flashing this 3.5.8 kernel instead. It includes the audio fixes found in .11 and .12

Attached Files:

brodog, asianrage, WA_Bob and 4 others like this.
  3. jacko1

jacko1 Android Enthusiast

downloaded that but when I check in kernel settings it still shows the different kernel as stock on cm7

4. Thats

Thats That guy is This

MD5 for Worms:
    1268559620af6031a59ebb89dca7b6e6

5. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

I'd suggest flashing again it should read
    2.6.35.13-imoseyon-+root@root#2

trapperjohn likes this.
  6. asianrage

asianrage Well-Known Member

Thank you for the link.

7. Dark Jedi

Dark Jedi Guest

I just installed this as I have heard so many praise this kernel. I am running that black personal 2.1 Tom and stock kernel got me 14 hrs with like a few hundred texts, gpogle talk,and some web browsing. So I am glad someone posted a link.

8. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Yeah for now just save the zip on your SD this is the best AOSP kernel that I'm aware of, and welcome back DJ

9. brandonrr

brandonrr Newbie

is this one any different than the 3.5.8 besides the audio fixes? i want to get 3.5.8, but i'm not sure what is "broken" as far as audio goes.

10. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

The one I linked is the same as the one Scotty posted. The one I posted just has the audio fix implemented

trapperjohn likes this.
  11. brizey

brizey Android Enthusiast

Further clarification: the audio fix is primarily increased in-call volume. The fix started in the Tiamat kernel and has since propagated to all of the AOSP kernels. Much closer in volume to Sense with it.

brandonrr and trapperjohn like this.
  12. naildriver111

naildriver111 Newbie

I flashed this kernel with my battery level at 66%. And when I rebooted my phone, the battery level was up to 78%. Does this kernel have some superpowers or something? :cool:

13. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

No, your battery stats are just askew. Wipe battery stats and calibrate your battery to get optimal results

14. naildriver111

naildriver111 Newbie

Thank's Worm, but how do I wipe/calibrate battery? I did a search on both, and even re-read the "how to root" thread. I know it has to be pretty simple to do, but your dealing with a newb here. :thinking:

15. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Charge your battery fully and do it in recovery. In CWM I believe it is under the advanced menu.

16. naildriver111

naildriver111 Newbie

Thank's Yeahha! I can't believe I haven't noticed it in the advanced settings, I was in there three times today wiping dalvik:mad:

17. brizey

brizey Android Enthusiast

There is also an app called battery calibration in the market.

18. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Oh, and once you wipe the stats let your battery completely drain without plugging it in. I should have included that in the first reply.

19. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

And for anyone on TWRP "wipe battery stats" is under the wipe menu

20. jivens716

jivens716 Well-Known Member

Just curious..do you guys use Set CPU or a similar app and overclock with this kernel? Just wondering because I'm getting quadrant scores of around 2200 without any overclocking, which is good enough for me :p

21. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

No, with imo's kernels I use the speedtweak script.

In terminal type su then speedtweak.sh I think most people run on either 1 or 2 in that script. I use 2 and the interactive gov

jivens716 likes this.
  22. jivens716

jivens716 Well-Known Member

Sweet man I'll check it out now

23. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

If your phone can handle it I suggest using 2, it is more undervolted, some people have stability issues using that setting, if you have lock ups after choosing 2 then rerun the script and use option 1.

24. slimjoe

slimjoe Well-Known Member

WilCIWS likes this.
  25. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

This is already posted in a few threads. I'm going to merge this with the other Imoseyon thread

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews