• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kernel Tuner Undervolting

dwappo7851

Jun 9, 2012
Are there any suggestions as to what settings should be set for this option? So far, (and I'm on anthrax 3.0.5 BTW if that makes any difference) I have just set the undervolt to 1 less than what it was (so it's at 800000 now, it was 812000,not too sure what that means, that's why I just tried decreasing it one).

Thanks for the help!

Please don't bump a thread that's less than 12 hours old, if you're in that much of a hurry Google is your friend. There's no way of telling because every chip has different limits, you can keep going down until you have problems and then increase it 2 levels to be conservative, make sure that you don't have it set on boot otherwise if the phone locks you'll have to use your nandroid, once you've gotten stable settings then you can apply on boot. Good luck, OB :D

Reactions: dwappo7851
Upvote 0
Please don't bump a thread that's less than 12 hours old, if you're in that much of a hurry Google is your friend. There's no way of telling because every chip has different limits, you can keep going down until you have problems and then increase it 2 levels to be conservative, make sure that you don't have it set on boot otherwise if the phone locks you'll have to use your nandroid, once you've gotten stable settings then you can apply on boot. Good luck, OB :D

Thank you :3 lol sorry about that, xD

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones