• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help keyboard disappearing- htc thunderbolt

My keyboard disappears out of nowhere when I'm in the middle of a text and causes me to click on random things that are behind it when it goes away. This is the most annoying problem I have dealt with out of my phone. I have tried everything: rebooting,clearing data and cache of the keyboard application, I've even downloaded TWO new keyboards hoping that might fix the problem. Both swiftkey, and jelly bean pro, along with the stock keyboard are all disappearing mid text. Please help!!!!!

My keyboard disappears out of nowhere when I'm in the middle of a text and causes me to click on random things that are behind it when it goes away. This is the most annoying problem I have dealt with out of my phone. I have tried everything: rebooting,clearing data and cache of the keyboard application, I've even downloaded TWO new keyboards hoping that might fix the problem. Both swiftkey, and jelly bean pro, along with the stock keyboard are all disappearing mid text. Please help!!!!!

welcome to the forums!!!!!!
moved you to the htc thunderbolt forum.

folks here more familiar with the phone should be able to help you out.

maybe a factory reset might be needed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones