• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Kindle app can't read pdf's?

To all the non tech-savvy people out there, this is how I got my PDF ebooks from my mac laptop onto my Galaxy Android S2....

1. Download Callibre on your computer. Open it up and choose PDF files to convert. Convert files to MOBI. (top right corner drop down menu lets you choose this).

2. Download DROPBOX to you computer and to your android. Both are free.

3. Drop the new MOBI files into your Dropbox folder from your computer

4. Using your Android, open Dropbox App and select "download" for each of the mobi files.

5. On your Android, go to "applications" then on to "My Files". Find "Dropbox". Press touch screen down on each of the Mobi files. Select "Move". Scroll down through "My files" to the "Kindle" folder. Select "Move here". Do this for each ebook file you want to read in the Kindle App.

And now when you go into Kindle they will be there for you to read! Hope that helps some people :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones