1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Kit Kat?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SteveT, Dec 6, 2013.

1. SteveT

SteveT Newbie

Hi Folks,
    I'm an old guy not only new to this forum but also new to the world of tablets (and not real good on computers either). I got a Nexus 7 (2013) last week and it says Android version 4.4 Build number KRT16S..... is this the "Kit Kat". Thanks for any answer....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Hi Steve, and welcome to AF :)

Yup, 4.4 is the KitKat you've been reading about. The beauty of a Nexus is that you're usually about as up to date as you can be :)

SteveT likes this.
  3. olbriar

olbriar  

Hi SteveT and welcome to Android Forums. Congrats on the new tablet. Here is a link to the area where it is discussed. The members there also own the N7.. love talking it.. and are quick to help if you hit a snag. Here is a link to that area:
    Nexus 7 (2013) - Android Forums
    I invite you to follow the link and take a look. A great group of members with some very helpful information to share. Have fun and thanks for joining the community.

4. SteveT

SteveT Newbie

Thank you very much. If you don't mind I have another question. I installed an older version of Adobe Flash Player for android but when I try to open it in any browser it says I need some app to open it. Any idea what what it would take? I'm trying to watch/download movies from Amazon Prime, if I ever figure out how to download anything.

5. SteveT

SteveT Newbie

Thank you so much Olbriar