• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Kyocera Hydro Life C6530N Bootloop

Aldwinprime

Lurker
Dec 22, 2014
I recently bought a Kyocera Hydro Life C6530N and rooted it. i installed a program called "chainfire3D" and it was to late to realize that it's not compatible. now the phone is stuck on boot loop. how do i fix this? it's such a waste because the phone is just 5 days old. i was unable to backup the firmware, unable to do a nandroid back up, etc.2 i found on google that i only need to remove chainfire through adb bridge but when i switch to recovery mode(power+volume down) USB connection will be disconnected.

i also thought maybe i could flash rom this or reinstall firmware, but i dont have the firmware of this phone and i also dont know how to flash. and can i flash this vie SD card? because it cant access my computer. i really need help. thank you.

Attachments

• 20141222_111536.jpg
    20141222_111536.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 464
  • 20141222_111610.jpg
    20141222_111610.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 357
Reactions: Elder1754
Im Putting a Bounty Out for the Kyocera Flash tool Starting at 2,000.00 Yes 2 grand 2 Thousand !! You heard right somebody in here has this flash tool or utility From either working for METRO PCS ,Cricket, AT&T, And or Boost And Sprint If you know how to Solve This Bootloop After Following XDA Forums guides on flashing but not giving a clue as to whats safe to remove and whats not and or What the outcome is for Factory reset causing Vibrate 1 sec bootloops with no chance to enter recovery with a backup on the SD Card. Cant ADB Fastboot or anything. I also want to point out this isn't a Bash or insult to the developer or person or persons who took the time to create the Recovery or root method I Thank you for this but I will Say this To XDA : JUST CAUSE THE PHONE ISN'T WHATS IN TREND... LIKE SAMSUNG OR LG OR NEXUS OR WHATEVER MAKE IS POPULAR AT THE TIME MONTH OR YEAR . THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO BUY PHONES THAT AREN'T POPULAR OR DONT HAVE MONEY TO THROW AROUND TO GET THESE PHONES YOU GUYS ARE ONLY FOCUSED ON ''AKA'' HIGH DOLLAR PHONES, WHICH MEANS THE SMALL GUYS SUFFER MEANING TRACFONES METRO PCS UNHEARD OF PHONES OR ANY OTHER BRANDS NOT LISTED THESE NEED TO BE ADDED AS WELL THE MORE WE WORK TOGETHER THE BETTER AND SMARTER WE'LL BE AND WILL BE ABLE TO PUT THESE BIG CORPS IN THEIR PLACE . Now Dont get me wrong or think I'm attacking XDA Cause I'm Not, Im Being The Voice For the Little Guys that suffer I got much respect for XDA They are GREAT Awesome People and a brilliant minded community. Gehot If your Out there Reply Or Chainfire!!

Last edited:
Reactions: kmorris
Upvote 0
I found my boot looped hydro icon the other day on a box. Never had the heart to throw it away but couldn't bear looking at it anymore so I stopped using it as a paperweight. So there it's been in a box. I'm curious if anyone has ever found a since for this. I loved this phone and switched back to boost mobile. So could use it.. I rooted it back when Kyocera had a serious issue with Google services causing all Google apps to keep crashing and flashing notice on screen every half second to tell you so. I used kingroot then successfully removed it and swapped it for supersu. All was great until one of two things screwed it up. Not sure as they eye both about same time. I downloaded an app for recording your screen activity (for a piano tiles 2 song challenge LoL) which I'd read online could cause this issue. Also at the time a carrier update came through. I thought I'd turned that off but guess not. If I remember right out wasn't don't the vibrating boot loop at first but started when I tried recovery mode. I made a backup but couldn't find it. I may have found it since then bit don't know how to load it on there as it won't connect to computer. Just get the vibrate and reboot. So any help or advice before I throw it back in the box for a few more years would be awesome. Haha

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones