• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Last ten ip on chrome

Gandiflop

Jan 3, 2021
Hi all, a few months ago I managed to get into chrome & find the last ten ip that had been signing in to my account, I done it on my phone but I can't remember how I done it & can't seem to find any thing online I think it was on YouTube but can't seem to find that eather any ideas?

That wasn't the Wright log I wanted to see but thanks any way, the one am looking for is the last ip address page it normally a pc logg I think but u can access it on android, I caught some one logged in to my account a few months ago & really would like to find my way back on to it just can't remember how to get back there. I no u can get on it on a pc/laptop but can't find the android way to view it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones