• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Late Introduction

I cant believe I forgot to do this :eek: but there's no time like the present so here goes...I'm Perri from USA/Chicago,IL and I have the Huawei Ascend for Cricket so far I've loved this phone but the only thing I cant stand is the fact that I cant reply to text messages during a call...but this is a nice site that's full of information...I just have to sit down and read some lol

Hi Perri!

Replying to text messages during a call? That's, um, strange. Still, welcome aboard! :D

yeah you know how when you're on a call and someone texts you...with the (CRICKET) Huawei Ascend I cant check nor reply to text messages during a phone call...IDK if its just my phone or if thats just how the phone is setup...a gentle nudge in the right direction on this forum for that particular answer would be GREATLY appreciated :) :cool:

Upvote 0
yeah you know how when you're on a call and someone texts you...with the (CRICKET) Huawei Ascend I cant check nor reply to text messages during a phone call...IDK if its just my phone or if thats just how the phone is setup...a gentle nudge in the right direction on this forum for that particular answer would be GREATLY appreciated :) :cool:

just read something from a google search and it seems simple enough so im gonna try it first before actually posting it here...if im wrong then at least i wont lead others astray

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones