1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

latest imoseyon kernel for GB/Sense?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tboltfan25, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Tboltfan25

Tboltfan25 Android Enthusiast

Anyone know what the latest/best kernel is for Sense/GB roms?

2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Tboltfan25 likes this.
  3. Tboltfan25

4. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

You can ask multiple questions in one thread as well. Not picking on you just letting you know there's no need to start multiple threads when you have a few questions you need answered, that's all

5. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Worm not trying to be a dick but TBfan runs sense and asked for sense, you linked the thread for AOSP which I assume would cause issues on a sense rom:D

He fixed it ;)

WormDoes likes this.
  6. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

Not being a dick at all, I didn't read the title. Totally my bad. Sorry Tbolt, but the multiple thread thing still applies :p

7. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Yeah, I think IMO is the only person who has AOSP/Sense things named the same, it is rather annoying and I think can cause confusion to people who are new to rooting.

8. Tboltfan25

I apologize..I didn't mean to start a couple things at once. thanks guys :)

9. ssddyakno

ssddyakno Well-Known Member

So back on topic regarding battery life. I'm curious, cause I think we'd all love a miracle Kernel that makes battery life tolerable.

10. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Easiest fix would be going to AOSP and running a rom/kernel combo that people get great battery from, perhaps one of the DT roms or CM7 and imo's .8 ;). I believe McLabia gets good battery life on a sense rom perhaps see what kernel he is using with Synergy, it wouldn't shock me if he is running the stock Synergy kernel.

11. brizey

brizey Android Enthusiast

neon's dream kernels are named the same, too...which makes sense since they are built off of Imo's releases.

12. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Yeah forgot about that

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews