• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Latest notifications aren't appearing on top

Asadniazi

Lurker
Aug 16, 2018
Hi

I am using Galaxy Note 10 Plus using the latest software update.

I have a problem that when I received notifications, for example from whatsapp or on email, they don't appear at the top instead goes down below the other notifications.

I want the latest notifications to appear at top / first in the notification bar.

Please help.
Thanks

Are the same notifications always at the top? There are persistent notifications that will always be at the top of the list, with push notifications below them. For example: I use a VPN on my Note 10+ and the VPN connection status is always displayed. If I get a message notification, it will be below the VPN status. Likewise, any time Do Not Disturb is set a persistent notification reminds me of that.

You can adjust the settings to reduce or turn off any notifications you don't want displayed.

Reactions: 13damewolf13
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones