• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Launcher Pro Settings?

EAD13721

Aug 31, 2010
I have the ACS/Frozen ROM and a habit of slamming the "home" button a bunch of times when I want to leave my app's menu, or whatever program/screen I'm on.

When you do this on the rom it pops up a (preview?) of your 3 screens. Is there any way to make it NOT do that? I'm assuming maybe it has to do with launcher pro, but this is my first time using any of this.

Thanks

There should be a setting. Hit the menu key>preferences> and somewhere in there should be about home button action. Sorry its been a while since i used lp.

Got it. Your the best.

Theres actually 2 settings you have to manipulate to get this done I guess. One is "do nothing" on the option above 'home screen action' and then also setting home screen action to "return to home".

Now if my rom would only stop freezing. It's done it 5 times already on the home screen and boot screen. I've reflashed 4 times. :(

Upvote 0
Got it. Your the best.

Theres actually 2 settings you have to manipulate to get this done I guess. One is "do nothing" on the option above 'home screen action' and then also setting home screen action to "return to home".

Now if my rom would only stop freezing. It's done it 5 times already on the home screen and boot screen. I've reflashed 4 times. :(

Lol, like i said its been a while. About your freezes, did you wipe your data, cache and dalvik 3x each? That will sometimes cause that if you didnt prior to flashing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones