• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LauncherPro Plus

Hey Guys i brought myself the LauncherPro Plus application looking at all the buzz...but cud only find one widget in it...(the "People")....but i know there is much more to it..there are many other widgets available with the Pro Plus version....do i need to buy those extra widgets....or can i get it for free since i purchased the official version....pls help

I am also trying out several apps to run my droid x, am currently comparing Quickdesk, ADW.Launcher, LauncherPro, and Visual Task Switcher. Anyone heard anything horrific about any of these? (memory card wiped clean, battery drains extra quick, phone becomes a brick, etc.) Also, if you really think one of these apps, or another I'm not aware of, performs incredibly well, please let me know. Last request, what the heck is draining my battery in 5 to 7 hours? I just purchased a Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery, but I have a feeling it won't do much more than add an extra hour or so of use.
Is there an app that fixes this problem. (Apologies for my ignorance, I've only had this phone for 5 days, it's been extremely frustrating trying to utilize it properly)

Thanx for any input you have on these issues!

Upvote 0
I am also trying out several apps to run my droid x, am currently comparing Quickdesk, ADW.Launcher, LauncherPro, and Visual Task Switcher. Anyone heard anything horrific about any of these? (memory card wiped clean, battery drains extra quick, phone becomes a brick, etc.) Also, if you really think one of these apps, or another I'm not aware of, performs incredibly well, please let me know. Last request, what the heck is draining my battery in 5 to 7 hours? I just purchased a Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery, but I have a feeling it won't do much more than add an extra hour or so of use.
Is there an app that fixes this problem. (Apologies for my ignorance, I've only had this phone for 5 days, it's been extremely frustrating trying to utilize it properly)

Thanx for any input you have on these issues!

Newbie-Droid stop posting your problem in every possible thread, it is prohibited!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones