• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Leaving CM 6.1 for stock

Ogbassist182

Nov 17, 2010
I've had CM 6.1 for a couple of months now and the layout of it is awesome I wish I could keep it but unfortunately I never have any signal. I ask people with the same phone/carrier as I do and they have full bars while I have an X thru my radio signal. I have CDMA desire so I can't flash another radio so I am going back to stock. If anyone has any tips to maybe improve my signal that would be awesome. I have already dialed *228 and done all that stuff with no luck to improvements.

Are you sure it isn't the fact that you just don't have coverage in your area? You could give Cyanogen Mod 7 a try first, it's really good and fast.

Naw, as I said above. I am right beside someone with the same phone and same carrier as I do and they have full bars while I have the X thru my radio signal. I will give CM7 a go. I didnt realize it was out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones