• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's create our own Incredible commercial

Kappy

Android Expert
Feb 26, 2010
Maybe some (or most of you, lol) may think this is lame, but it'll give us something to do until the launch, which may be some time away. :( I know how much of an incredible (I gotta stop that) job everyone has done digging up information on this phone. I'm sure we could some up with some quality ideas for a commerical(s) for this phone. We could get some ideas and then create a poll and vote on everyones favorite. After that we could all work on editing it and making it better and then submit it to Verizon. I think I've seen a link on their website about submitting new ideas or things along that line.

I'll start with the idea I posted on the other thread (oops) yesterday. If anything it will give us something to do regarding the phone. Thanks in advance for all the ideas!

"I think the next VZW commercial should have the Droid, N1, Incredible (once they are all released) in like a group together and like the iPhone by itself with the 3 droids almost like bullying or taunting the iPhone.

Have the iPhone like walking home from school (since its supposedly used in schools a lot and teachers like them a lot) and the 3 droids looking badass waiting for it. The iPhone could then not have coverage to call for help while the droids have full coverage. Show the maps above each phone. Then they could come up with some funny line. You guys can help me with that haha. I think it would showcase the masculine designs and lines of the droids (70 some % are male users right?) and how strong Verizon's network is. I think that would be funny. You could even do it as a series... Have the iPhone see them waiting and then an ! appears above the iphone and the commercial could say like "To be continued..."

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones