• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

Running Gingerbread! :D

snap20101218_111719.png

running smooth and what not?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
It is a modded Widget Locker.

You can find information on the mod here:
[MOD] Apps MOD by me :) - Updates on 20/10/2010 -add LauncherPro v0.8.1.1 - xda-developers

It is pretty simple if you have a file browser (like Root Explorer).

Note: you will be required to provide proof of Widget Locker purchase. I can help you understand how to set up and install this - send me a PM.

Thanks for the link, but I think it's overly complex for a simple change in my locker. I mean the mod looks cool but I was hoping for something more simple way to change what I already have. I guess I'm to adept with the technical aspects of the OS.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the link, but I think it's overly complex for a simple change in my locker. I mean the mod looks cool but I was hoping for something more simple way to change what I already have. I guess I'm to adept with the technical aspects of the OS.

well you could just try widget locker from the market then. won't be what you saw posted, but you will be able to mod and change your locker.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones