• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

sovlsl.png

2v1knfd.png

14o0u8l.png

PLEASE tell me HOW you did all this? Weather? Time? apps? I love the sleek look.....

Upvote 0
It is a modded Widget Locker.

You can find information on the mod here:
[MOD] Apps MOD by me :) - Updates on 20/10/2010 -add LauncherPro v0.8.1.1 - xda-developers

It is pretty simple if you have a file browser (like Root Explorer).

Note: you will be required to provide proof of Widget Locker purchase. I can help you understand how to set up and install this - send me a PM.

yep! easy mod!
[MOD][GUIDE] WidgetLocker Mods | Custom Lockscreens | Updated 21 Dec! - xda-developers

do this! works everytime!!
Originally Posted by Max_Pain You absolutely do not need to install the apk to both places!

I wish this issue was finally resolved...how many posts on this thread are about people who can't get the mods to work rather than posting about the mods?

Copy .apk from /data/app to sd card, copy to pc, extract .apk with apk manager 4.9 (option 1), edit or replace files as desired, using apk manager 4.9 zip .apk (option 3) and choose option 2 to allow resigning, then using apk manager 4.9 sign the .apk (option 4).
Copy the signed .apk back to the sd card. UnInstall your existing copy of widgetlocker the regular way. Then install modded (signed) version like you would any other app.
This works every single time...so much so that I just typed this from memory!

No need to adb push anything, or ninja morph or meta morph or install two copies of the app!

This works, like I said, repeatedly (i change mine a lot) on my HTC EVO on 2.2...and technically should work for everyone.

Swyped from my HTC Evo 4G on the MetroPCS 1X network!

Upvote 0
I actually Registered on this site just ask this,
Does anybody know how to get this dockbar?

I'd love something like that.

The easiest eay to change the dock is to use a different launcher. I use LauncherPro Plus and it is very easy to customize the dock icons and backgrounds. Plus you can set up to three different docks that scroll with a swipe and each icon can have both a press function and a swipe-up gesture function. That means you can get your dock to do 30 different things. Just Google LauncherPro Dock to find more info. There's a ton of ideas in this forum alone.

Reactions: KingRichh
Upvote 0
The easiest eay to change the dock is to use a different launcher. I use LauncherPro Plus and it is very easy to customize the dock icons and backgrounds. Plus you can set up to three different docks that scroll with a swipe and each icon can have both a press function and a swipe-up gesture function. That means you can get your dock to do 30 different things. Just Google LauncherPro Dock to find more info. There's a ton of ideas in this forum alone.

Gracias

I already paid for Laucher Pro back when I had my Samsung Moment,
had no idea of it's capabilities though. I took a lot of ideas from this thread
and made, what I think, is a beautiful home screen.

Wish there were a simpler way to make screen shots without a root.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones