• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG Optimus Black crash when connecting to internet

naj690

Lurker
May 20, 2012
My LG optimus black was working fine all the while and have no problem connecting to the internet (data plan). But suddenly yesterday when I try to connect to the internet through data plan, a triangular exclamation mark "!" appear at the notification bar and after few seconds, the phone crashed (screen freeze, the 4 buttons blinking, phone automatically restart). I tried restarting the phone, removing battery, SIM card and memory card but still it crash again (can connect, but only for few seconds before it crash). I haven't tried out with wifi yet, so I dunno if it happens with wifi too.

Very recently I downloaded 2 GBA emulators (VGBA cracked and Mojo GBA lite). But after I uninstall the two softwares still the problem occur.

Can someone help me please...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones