• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Optimus V + Accessories + 2 YR Warranty

DCBlueStar

Mar 6, 2011
www.dcbluestar.com
I'm thinking about selling my LG Optimus V and going with another Virgin Mobile phone that I'll be less active with.

Looking to find someone who is interested in buying it, but who will allow me a day or two overlap to have everything transferred from this phone to the new phone.

I have the phone, all the original packaging. Headphones, charger, usb cord.

Comes with a Otterbox. Skinomi screen protector installed. (Free Lifetime Replacement/Pay Shipping).
Also comes with a 2 year Square Trade warranty that protects against drops/spills (expires 3/2013).

The phone will not come with an SD card. I ordered an 8GB SD card and I had this phone given to me as a replacement via Best Buy... unfortunately when they made the exchange, they took my stock SD card. There was no way for me to recover it.

Will also come with a car charger. If I think of anything else, will update you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Send me an email to admin@dcbluestar.com to make an offer as I am not on this site much.

Check out my ebay feedback, and see that I am a viable seller.

eBay My World - dcbluestar

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones