• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Revolution vs. DX2?

You forgot to put video link but I saw it on Revolution forum. Hard to tell anything on build from just that video. I need to check both phone out in my hand to judge that. It looks more and more like Rev is the best 4G LTE phone out of three on Verizon. Really Bing is the only thing wrong on that one, the other aspects of it are all looking good.

Upvote 0
You forgot to put video link but I saw it on Revolution forum. Hard to tell anything on build from just that video. I need to check both phone out in my hand to judge that. It looks more and more like Rev is the best 4G LTE phone out of three on Verizon. Really Bing is the only thing wrong on that one, the other aspects of it are all looking good.

Strange, since I pasted the link.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones