• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Spirit 4G Recharging Issue

fonners

Lurker
Feb 6, 2014
I am running into an issue with my LG 4G Spirit that I have had for a little over a year. Have never had any problems till the last few days. I leave the phone connected to it's charger most of the time with no problem. In the last few days I have noticed that it is acting very strange. Most of the time it will show only a chasrge of less than 50%, although sometimes it get's up in the 90's. I have changed receptacles, taken the USB cord out of the AC adapter and connected it to my computer. It will indicate 'charging' for a few minutes then shoe 'discharging'. I have left it plugged into another outlet last night and fing it showing charge up to 96% this morning. That is after seeing it change from charging to discharging several times last night while connected the same. It looks like either the battery is flakey or the USB connector is the problem.

Any ideas? I like the phone and would love to keep it.

Thanks

Bob

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones