• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG Stylo 4 - made and received calls - other person heres echo

BoPeep

Lurker
Aug 20, 2018
My husband and I both bought the new LG Stylo 4 last month. I have had numerous people tell me when I call them that they can here themselves echoing back. I can hang up, use my husband's phone and the problem goes away. This happens on land lines and on mobile phones.

Anyone like me would typically believe that this problem would belong to the other person and that their phone is the cause. However, what I can't understand is why it is only happing with my phone. This is on incoming or outgoing calls. At first my Mom kept telling me this and I just assumed it was her phone. Now I have been told by several people (especially this week)

Anyone else have any issues like this? Any help would be appreciated.

It happened to me on my volt 2 AND my Stylo 3. Both times were resolved by changing phone cases. I was getting feedback and echo from the ambient mic they use for noise cancelation necise the case was too close to it...or so I read. Whatever caused it...changing cases did it for me twice. Soooo...IF ur still getting echo or feedback, try it without the case and see if that helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones