• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LGNPST and Vortex 2.2.2

Hello, first time poster.
I found LGNPST here on this forum and have used it 4 times already. (keep deleting needed apps from the /system/app directory) and find it very easy to use. It resets my phone to 2.2 and then Verizon "kindly" updates it to 2.2.1 and then to 2.2.2. How can I get a 2.2.2 version of the TOT file or make one by pulling the data off of the phone? I've learned enough to root and restore to factory several times so I'm confident now about working with the programs. The only thing I'm having a slight problem with is connecting to the phone with the USB cable. Usually just turning the USB Debugging off and then back on once connects things back up to work. Also, is there a Gingerbread version available for the Vortex?

Winston

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones