• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lightflow issues

Anytime I reboot my phone, it's like 50/50 whether or not Light flow works right. If it doesn't, I open light flow, got to tools, then hit "All enabled LEDs Test" and let it run through all the colors. After that everything works fine. It's almost like after a reboot I have to kick start it.

Yes, I have had the same thing for a while after updating to JB 4.1.1; since then it is, as you say 50/50 whether it works or not and like you, I try cycling the LED test and after that most of the time it works. The one time it doesn't I get it going by restoring the settings for it, which I safe after setting it all up. Since the latest app update though it seems to work 8/10 times. I have been in touch with the developer who has been very helpful and responsive, but after about ten email exchanges and various testing he asked me to carry out I have given up communicating on this subject as it is too much hassle just for one app. So I still use it and deal with the 8/10 issues as and when they arise. Overall I really like the app and hope they can respolve this permannently over time.
It shouldn't involve the customer to this extent though. :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones