• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Link2sd Change external storage location of internal formatted as card?

kumaranil13k

Jan 10, 2020
I had installed linked without pro version without rooting the phone it has an option in setting of auto link apps to add card which moved or partly links installed apps to as card..I had enBled the option

I have Android 6.0.1 and I had formatted my 64gb Microsoft card as internal memory

Now whenever I install app it gives notification error mount failure /data/sdtext/ mount not found

I think that as the sd card formatted as internal so it's not showing the proper locTion to linked

So my question is how to find the internal formatted SD card device location and how to mount it..or how where to alter change the location in link2sdd app. Even in app mainfest or in Android phone to resolve the error

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones