• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lock screen

oaklane

Android Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2010
New Hampshire
Just recently I noticed after I unlock my screen once in awhile the picture I have on my phone isn't there just the apps at the bottom till I hit the back arrow. I use Launcher Pro and I don't know if this has anything to do with it or why it's doing it all of a sudden? Anyone else have this happen to them?

I thought I would change which screen was my default screen to see if it changed my phone from doing this and it didn't. I also went back to the stock application and it doesnt happen at all so it must be something with Launcher Pro Plus and Launcher Pro. I've been to their website to see if there is anything on it and of course not. Has anyone had this happen. I really like the way Launcher Pro Plus lets me put apps in the dock where the stock app doesn't. I have nothing on my desktop screens but the picture so all my apps and shortcuts are on the bottom of the screens.

Thanks for your help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones